April 25, 2010

Love and Hair

Hey Hey Hey
it's Sunday
which means for me


I GET TO BE BACK WITH MY OTHER HALF!
That's always ALWAYS a really FANTASTIC thing

Little bitty things he does just alway make my day!
Like today for instance, When I got to church, we BOTH had on striped Button Downs from Hollister.
haha.
[in the photo above he had changed after church into something a little more comfy]

Okay Okay, I know that's not really anything he "planned" to do, but he [it] still made my day.
We looked cute.

TOMORROW, is HAIR appointment day.
That of which I am ECSTATIC about. Although, I have NO idea what to do with this mess.
All I do know is I must do something.
I can't handle it anymore. It is too TOO thick.
Any suggestions I would love to hear. [cut & color]

HOPEFULLY
this little guy will be there. He has been there the past two appointments.
His name is Prince [Saban] but I leave his second name out because I don't like it;]
I just leave it at Prince.

but isn't he just the most ADORABLE thing ever.
He is SO sweet and he lets me hold him [literally] like a baby. and he snores.
he melts my heart.

might be back later with some hair ideas!

sweetie peaches
bB***

8 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

get some coppery highlights and a bob :) so sexy! xx

Hope Chella said...

All good things! Have a great week :)

Angie said...

Every thought of going red? I've been seeing that trend a lot lately and am loving it! I think it'd look really cute on you :)

Can't wait to see what you get done! <3

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

You should do a funky bob. That would look so cute on you. If I have longer hair I would totally do that.

The Tuscan Home said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your hair. You must post pics.

Have a fabulous Monday! ~Liz

Overthinking Mama said...

i say go red. i think it would look good on you.. im in the process of doing my hair. (im to cheap to go get it done professionally!lol.) and its not turning out right yet... guess we will see what happens..

have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm always changing my hair colour between black [original] red and brown, so totally understand where you're coming from. You just have to do what's best for you and what you'd be happy with.

Iva Messy said...

oh I can't wait to see your new look! :)