March 18, 2010

Pretty Pretty PLEASE...

I am such a sucker for
simple and delicate, as well as
Chaotic and Loud!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these
all from the OH SO LOVELY 




This dress is simple.
I'm also a sucker for small feminine touches
like the pink ruffles on this dress.


This dress is GORGEOUS
it is my favorite shade of pink
I think this shades complements so many different skin tones

& Check out the special detail its so SO pretty!
I WANT
REALLY BAD



This dress has a very busy pattern but it is VERY interesting
and an "eye catcher"

I die over the front detail
its very unique


This one is the same style as the one above,
 but with the solid yellow in the lower part of the dress
I think it "tones it down" a little bit
and I would totally LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this dress!
so if you find it in your heart to gift it to me
feel free to!
HA.



I am CRAZY for ROMPERS
and this one is my absolute ALL TIME FAVORITE!
AHHH its LOVELY!
and that orange is one of my favorite colors.


Here is Another one
that is precious


its an AMAZINGLY pretty color


CHECK OUT THE BUTTONS
there perfection!


Those are SO SO Lovely!
and I want them
BAD.

They are simple, for the most part.
I can just see me in ALL of them
:)
I WANT!

Be back later
love Loves

bB***


No comments: