March 29, 2010

Friendies Birthday & EASTER

I want to start this blog with
a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my Lovely Friend
HEATHER
(Brittney, HEATHER, Me, & Jada)

My LOVELY LOVELY friends
Shelbey & Heather!


We have known and be-friended each other our entire lives.
She's one of those friends that I talked about in a blog from last week.
The friendship that DOESN'T stress you out
A friendship that isn't HIGH MAINTENANCE (Hate those)
The kind where we always pick up right where we left off like we never missed a single beat :]

SO HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MISS HEATHER!

I need to make a few Easter Cards
for some very special people.
So Here are some ideas that I have come across that I LOVE!


These first two are by the FANTASTIC Martha.....of course!
They are SO pretty.



(cred. 1, 2)

Oh and Remember making these out of tissue paper??
SO FUN

These are just some that were so Cutsie
I am planning on painting mine with WATERCOLOR.
I just think that Watercolor paper has such a great paper weight that is good for cards!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!
& yes I will share:)

I must go READ for now though
love LOVE

bB***






1 comment:

Jen said...

What a cute post; just found your blog through Mara's :)