March 5, 2010

FRIDAY:)

It's GORGEOUS outside today!
I'm in Birmingham for the weekend, which I LOVE!
I love being with my family, They are the BEST on the planet:)




I could go on FOREVER with pictures of them
IM SOSO SOOO THANKFUL FOR THEM!!!

On to the Next thing that I'm Thankful for Today,
URBAN OUTFITTERS
[& to My Lovely Friend Mrs. WHITNEY TOMLIN....We must MUST go to UO like, Really SOON!]

I found a couple of things from UO extremely inspiring!
for instance

I want to Draw and Paint These!
When I saw this photograph, It instantly struck me with all of the thoughts that I could do in a painting with this photo.
but THIS was so Inspirational that as soon as I finish working today,
I'm going to rip  through my moms jewely chest to make myself something similar!
CAN't WAIT
& Yes I'll be sure to post:)

Also today, I'm going to be doing both Drawing as well as painting (watercolor) :)
I'm not sure if I will post both of them today
because one is a suprise
so it will have to be on "shhhh" for at least 2 days!
 but none the less, I will post it after that.

Well I'm off to work for a bit
Be Back Later


(It's official...Im in Love!)

bB***

ps. SHOP here!

No comments: