February 17, 2010

Books

I Have a serious SERIOUS
BOOK Fettish



When I have my own place I am going to have a gorgeous GORGEOUS gorgeous library
and you know whats great...!!!
My Michael wants one too
Its going to be absolutely LOVELY♥


Here are a few Magical Library pretties







And I thought these cart/shelves
are so so SOOOO cutsie♥


All photos found here 

AHHH I miss reading...*for FUN!!
I read CONSTANTLY
for school, most of which is very interesting to read,
But its really not the same 
as reading just because...just for Brianna!

I LOVE this Print 

Spring/summer is when I can actually read just because I want to
& I can't wait until then!
Any good book recommendations??? (leave in comments please)

Well I'm off to do some studying and reading for school purposes!
Later loves
bB***



No comments: