January 10, 2010

Weekend Trips are the BEST

on Friday,
My Nanny and PawPaw took me and my mom to Mississippi to see The Three Faces of the King!
The show was on Friday night, and it was A FANTASTIC performance!

Elvis of the 50's Hello There Mr. Charmer




no wonder my grandmommy and meme are head over heels in love with him.

So as for the Blog-A-Day,
I missed Saturdays blog because I was still in Mississippi, and I couldn't for the life of me get the internet to work anywhere...I was beyond frustrated about that.
But no worries
I'll make two post today.
So please forgive me friends!


So I'm a little curious
since I have found a new discovery of something completely out of my time period that I really enjoy
Is there anything from a different time period that you enjoy, such as music, style, or just someone from a different era that is inspirational to you??
if so, tell me about it in the comment section!

well lovlies,
I'll leave you with that
and be back later to post pictures from the fun weekend!
tootlie loo
B's

No comments: