January 12, 2010

SLACKER!

okay okay
I want to first of all say
IM SO SORRY
that once again I missed a blog on yesterday
but no WORRIES that just means
I have to write two today...

I came back to Florence today
which means
I am re-united with my Mr.

He's SO pretty!

So I want to share with you
something I learned today on the Today Show
Here are some foods that are a MUST have....
Some of them seem like ewww...but with a little doctoring they actually have potential to be Yummy!



Berries


Lentils...or Beans


Cabbage


Tomatoes


Spinach!!


Beets...these are quite ikkkyyy
but actually they can be  used to make
CUPCAKES!!
also, they are what give a TRUE Red Velvet Cake its Red color!


PRETTY!


Assortments of Nuts
I LOVE PISTACHIOS!


FISH
this is Mahi Mahi
which I absolutely recommend
its so DELISH!

(photocred. 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Okay so I know this is a little off subject from my typical blogs
but I figured it was pretty useful information
ENJOY, and just give a few of these items a try!

Tootles
bB**

No comments: