January 18, 2010

Love Day Goals

My favorite day for TWO reasons is about to be HERE!
Reasons: 
A DAY FULL OF LOVE
annnnnndddd its my PawPaws Birthday!




He will be turning 63!!
But you know what makes him the BEST PAWPAW on the planet....He acts like he is 36:)


Ya know actually I am going to celebrate the entire month of February.
So excited 
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Here are only FEW of the things I want to accomplish



These "love note" cupcakes are OH SO cutsie!


My Mr. LOVES peanut butter cups.


On past Valentine's Days, i have bought him Reese's mini peanut butter cups and packaged them in a cute way. This year I'm thinking Im going to "Go For It" on my own, 
and make them myself (recipe)...or maybe we could even make them together!

 A Few simple and Adorable Crafts!



Crayon hearts
bring back such great K-5 memories



Heart Felt scarf!
So SO LOVE



A so SO SOOO pretty heart shaped wreath
its made from my favorite Nut...PISTACHIOS
insanely cool right??



This year I am going to hand make all of my Valentine's Day cards!
So Excited!


No worries friends
I will post everything I make.

look for more FEBRUARY love to come!
Love Love B's

No comments: