January 14, 2010

illustrating i love

In 2009 I discovered something that I absolutely fell head-over-heels in
L-O-V-E with. 

Fashion Illustrations
I adore everything about it
delicate layout paper
its transparecy
The vibrant colors 
recreating photos like the one above, and adding my own twist to it.

I was amazed at the illusions that I could create with layers of markers
It was such a breath of fresh air for me to discover a new medium to work with!


This is one of the illustrations from my portfolio!

lovely.

So when I started planning my classes for this semester
I jumped all over watercolor, 
and my Master Plan here
is to combine my fashion illustration with watercolor:)

I'm overly anxious to see what I come up with!


Here are quite a few watercolor illustrations I think are OH SO PRETTYS.
all by Julia Denos













OH My! 
They are oh so very very lovely.
LOVE.Inspiration.LOVE

be looking forward to what I have coming in the future


until later my friends!
love youuuuu
 

B's







No comments: