January 29, 2010

Girly Girls!

Well,
as much as I hate it ::wink wink::
Its another girls weekend
with just me and my lovely mom at the house!

So Peaceful and quiet
Look what we have already accomplished




Blondies with Cream Cheese Icing and chocolate Chips

We made them for our little Girl's get together tomorrow


Two of my favorite little ladies are coming over.
My Aunt Deneen, and one of my Very VERY best friends, Alyssa.
(hahahaaaa we both look so much like our mothers its insane!)

We are going out for a nice dinner,
then a night packed full of chick flicks
and the Miss America Pageant...oh and I can't forget about our scrumptious Blondies;)

I am overly excited about it!
Alyssa has always been one of my Favorite people!
She's that friend that I don't get to talk to a lot, but I know I can always count on her when I need her!

Here are a few fun memories from the past







Loveee you Shish!
You're Great.
I am so ready for some much needed catch up time.

well lovely lovelies
I'm off to beddybye
bB***

No comments: