November 26, 2009

TURKEY DAY!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVELIES!
Today is such a GORGEOUS day here in Florida.
This vacation was such a genius idea.


Today marks the end of Autumn
which is one of my favorite seasons.
During this season I always feel like I grow so much as an individual
This season is so inspirational, and just an absolutely beautiful gift from God.


So here's to this
Top PEOPLE I am Most Thankful For


1.My Family
They are the most amazing people.



2.My Michael

He will NEVER ever be able to grasp how much he means to me.
We have grown and learned so much from each other.
He is my best friend
and he always will be
Forever and Ever!


3. My NANNY, PAW PAW, Grandmommy, & Grandaddy
I realize how blessed I am to still have all four of my grandparents.
They truely are such great examples, and great blessings to me!
I LOVE YOUUU SOOO MUCH

4. MY MEME!

As you can see,
This woman is the most AMAZING person to be around
She has a HEART like no other
and is such a GORGEOUS woman inside and out.

5. My second family that I am so blessed to have




Okay Im off to do a little of this:)

Will be back later with a fun THINGS I am Thankful for post.
Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!
B's

No comments: