September 28, 2009

Lets Play 20 questions My dear

........QUESTION, Questions?

1. Show us the inside of something cute




(photo cred...click photo)

This is a slip cover:)

isnt it adorable!



2. What's the last home cooking you had?

COUNTRY cooking!

Mmmmmmm



(photo cred. click the photo)

Michael's mom makes the BEST beans and cornbread!

3. What do you miss?



spending time with my Camera.

Its such a shame I have abandoned that....I will change that starting
TOMORROW!

And looking at this photo....also makes me miss my short hair:)

4. What makes you laugh often?





Paula Deen makes me laugh every single day.

She's such a good timer!


Love Love LOVE her...

5. What's your favorite word?



6. What are you trying to quit?



Underestimating my abilities and talents:(

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?



8. Whose style do you dig?

ZOOEY Deschanel


So LOVELY!

9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...


RACHEL DENBOW

SMILE AND WAVE

10. What's the last craft you made?



actually this isnt the last craft I made, Its just something I really want to get back into. These were so much fun to make and so enjoyable.

11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]





mamma Krissy sent me an invite to her baby shower
12. Something you've got lately?


This silicone pumpkin cake pan

CANT WAIT to use it!


13. What are you looking forward to?


picking a color for the new room at the new house!


14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.



15. Recent Favorite Movie?


The Proposal

I want to take my little brother to see this



16. Something you're working on right now?


A lot of new paintings:)
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?

Anna Faris


Just because she's Hillarious!







18. What gives you goosebumps?


The Love of My Life.

19. Share a new obsession.

Black & white Inspired Rooms

I know black and white is so common, but there is just something about it that is just so beautiful and well, LOVELY!

These rooms are GORGEOUS.




20. What's the meaning of your life?

The one and only meaning of my life is to WORSHIP

::love unquestioningly, never ceasing::

JESUS CHRIST!


Oh this has been fun
do one for yourself
& comment so I can go read yours!
tootle loves
BB

No comments: