July 29, 2009

I bought something yesterday



I fell in love again.




Yesterday I treated myself and bought this


Diary of A Wimpy Kid

Do-It-Yourself Book.

Ahhhh I just absolutely love it.

Its so so LOVELY!!

So far I have found out some really interesting things about myself.

Such as what, You ask?

well, I found out that I think of myself as FLUFFY, PRECIOUS, SKEPTICAL, & FUNNY.

I found out that other people think I am BRIGHT, EYE CATCHING, LOVELY, & CHARMING. which I must say I cant really argue with any of those:)

I also found out that I think of school as a BARGAIN (yeahhh right!), FANTASTIC, HILLARIOUS, & GIRLY.

also, in thirty years, I will be SWEET, SAD, HAPPY, & ROMANTIC.

sad and happy?? am I going to be bipolar??

lets hope not:)

but yes I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE my new book. Its a complete BLAST!.

oh & I leave for NEW YORK tomorrow!

tootlie loo!



No comments: