July 5, 2012

No Dresses Allowed Wish List

Hola. I was browsing through my closet this morning and something occurred to me...I wear dresses, like, way too much. AND you know, I don't like it one bit. I'm sick of wearing them. So I decided to share a NO DRESSES ALLOWED wish list with you. Starting tomorrow, I am starting (or trying my best) dress strike, unless it's to church of course. So, here's my wishlist. Enjoy.



[Designers & Brands: Elizabeth and James, Matthew Williamson, Alice+Olivia, Yigal Azrouel, Nixon, Rachel Pally, Gorjana Graham, Monserat De Lucca, Made Her Think, Jenni Kayne, Equipment, Citizens of Humanity, Rachel Zoe, Current/Elliott]


I wish SO bad right now I could go to bed, wake up and have all of these items nicely situated in my closet. Oh what I would do ...So dreamy! 


OH one thing I forgot to share with you...I got new hair color & style. What do you think?



Think about the way you have been dressing up lately. Is there something that you do too much of too? If so, switch it up with me!!! Also, what's on your wish list right now?


Bysie Bye


bB***

No comments: