April 26, 2016

Weekend Recap!

Hello Loves!
Hope you all had a great weekend and your week has had a wonderful start.
My weekend was SO fantastic. Although, as always it goes by WAY to fast!
We had a wonderful Saturday at Pepper Place! We love spending our Saturday Mornings there and I
l o v e when we get to take Bucky Ruspin with us! The farmers market is one of my top favorite things to go to in Birmingham! And we just have so much fun together! After we went to the Farmers Market, the day was just so incredible gorgeous that we wanted Bucky to play some more! So we took him to Railroad Park! We let him off of his leash and he had the BEST time he's had in a long long time. Especially since Aaron's back surgery. I'm sure this upcoming Saturday we will be doing the same exact thing! I for sure want to take Bucky back to Railroad!
Saturday night was Belle's Night Out! So I spent some time hanging out with my boss lady and some other awesome ladies that LOVE what The Boudoir Belle is all about! So we just enjoyed hanging out and relaxing at one of the ladies gorgeous homes in Greystone. She had this incredible pool and hot tub area! It was really one of the most gorgeous homes I've seen in a minute. 

We have some fun new things coming at the end of this week and cannot wait to share with all of you! I hope you have a super fantastic day! 

Be back soon
bB***





No comments: