March 21, 2016

New Fun Awesome Exciting J O B

Happy Monday Loves!!
Today was an AWESOME Day.


(Photos by The Boudoir Belle)
I am so SO excited to finally share that I am the newest member of The Boudoir Belle team as the STUDIO MANAGER! I am so ecstatic about being back in the beautiful world of Photography. Kelley (my new boss lady) is so much fun to work for and I love seeing the passion she has for her business and her clients.

The Boudoir Belle is all about helping women see really just how beautiful they are! We live in this crazy world where society tells you that if you're anything other than a size 0, at least 5'6 tall with completely flawless skin (and this list could go on for days) that you aren't "Beautiful". 
Well guess what...
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
YOU ARE STUNNING
YOU ARE WORTH IT
YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK 
OR EVEN FEEL SOMETIMES. 
I love being just a small part of seeing women find a new confidence, grace, and love for themselves. It's really been fun so far and I am so excited about this new opportunity. 

So that's why my Monday has been so awesome. I've been working just Monday & Tuesday during an internship type of period and today was my first day Full Time! Wooohoooo

Thanks for reading friends.
Bye now
bB***

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am jealous! That is a dream job. I just love when I worked with Kelley. Have fun and good luck!